Tuesday, February 26, 2013

here goes nothing...

or maybe something. 

here goes my introduction into the wonderful world of blogging. i feel a little clueless to be honest but i've been playing with the idea of blogging for awhile. at first i thought i had nothing to share. since then my cage has been rattled a bit and i'm starting to feel a bit more confident in letting my thoughts loose. thank you for stepping into my world for a little bit. i hope you find it it encouraging, inspiring, and laughable. i'm serious. there are lots of opportunities to laugh in my life or at my life. my world is full of this:

sometimes this:

(call me mean for taking a picture of my crying son but my husband did it. so there.)

and this:

(awww)

but mostly this:

(i kid you not, i spend 50% of my life in the kitchen cooking for this child. the other 50%  is usually spent on cleaning up after him. okay, that may be an exaggeration but sometimes it's true.)

add a side of this:

(acid-free, handmade paper flowers. a new little hobby of mine. working on some bouquets now)

and lately a bit of this:

(more on that later. but for now... ouch.)

my life is always changing. i am constantly learning that life comes in phases and i can either go with it or break each time i'm confronted with the unknown. its a slow process to go from ocd to flexibility. (notice how i'm not capitalizing? flexibility, i say. may also be laziness. pick one.) 

i hope you'll come back and share more life with me. comments or questions are an acceptable way of telling me you were here. if someone could point me in the direction of a blog about looking presentable and being a mom at the same time, that would be appreciated. (does anyone else have a hard time showering EVERY day?) 




2 comments:

  1. Yes! You're on your way! Loved and can't wait to read more. loved your pics of Callum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't shower everyday...:/ I think I shower when my hair gets gross...not my body(every 2-3 days). Disgusting I know but hey I'm a mom..of two.

    ReplyDelete